ALL WINTER LEAGUES START THE WEEK OF JANUARY 12
EARLY BIRD PRICING CLOSES 12/30
SIGN UP NOW! The Winter Social Pickleball League at NH Urban Sport is for players of all levels, ages and abilities who want to have fun and improve his/her game! Starting the week of January 12 on saturday mornings.
- The league is six-weeks long and you will play other doubles teams within your same division.
- You play in doubles teams that have been pre-determined during registration.
- The last week of play will be the championship matches, based on your wins and losses for the season. Top four teams will compete for the championship.
- The league will follow the International Federation of Pickleball Rules, also found here: http://ipickleball.org/rules/pbrules-ifp.pdf
- Please be on time so you have a few minutes to warm-up and begin league play within 5 minutes of the start time.
- There is a 10-minute grace period. If a full-team does not show up within 10 minutes of the official start time, that team forfeits.
- Have fun, be courteous, & enjoy the friendly competition.
What You Can Expect
We play hard, and we maitain respect for one another. Expect sweat, sportsmanship, and loud music to pump you up on the court.
Free agents are WELCOME!
Pickleball League in Manchester, NH (Saturdays) 6 Weeks
Teams that have not met the minimum requirement will be filled with free agents or merged with another team.